ATR as the determinant of the trend
This indicator has 3 types of marks on the chart:
- Green arrow under the candle indicates that the expected upward movement
- Red arrow down over the candle, meaning that downward movement is expected
- Blue cross in the middle of the candle means the weakening of the previous signal
- dist – an integer that represents the number of bars used for the calculation, in other words, period.
- percent – fractional number ranging from 0.5 to 1.0, the smaller it is, the stronger the signals and their respective less.
Principle of operation
The program takes the last spark dist ATR and calculates a rising and falling ATR, and then compares them via percent coefficient and outputs the signal.
Benefits this approach especially in its dynamism, especially if you put a little dist.
Trend Monitor demo It gives early indicator signals when changing trend based on ADX indications in combination with elements of price patterns. It works…
Power Trend Free Power Trend Free – indicator showing the “strength” of the trend in the selected period. Input parameters The indicator has three input…
Trend Stop Trend Stop Indicator detects trend change for the selected time period. Additional function – displays the optimal stop levels. Set stops…
- YD Divergence
- Channels Pro