You are an experienced user of advisers? Do you know that
- Trading on the grid / martigneyl often show the yield curve, confidently going up, but sooner or later destroy the expense?
- Large volumes of transactions at high-frequency trading are undesirable because even minor network latency / loss of communication with the brokerage server may result in significant losses?
- MT4 testing results on larger timeframes are very different from the results of testing on the M1?
- Do not hedge, not net, not martingale without pyramiding and high-frequency trading
- At the same time opens Only one deal the stop-loss and take-profit with a frequency of once every 3-4 days
- The exact calculation of the entry point using the ATR and the price action (price action)
- It works on any timeframe, data symbol interval, and
- Testing shows the history of the best results on the EURUSD, GBPUSD for more than 10-year period. To trade with another character necessary to select settings
- Test Advisor to the smallest timeframe (M1)
- You can close orders manually, but this is not recommended, because it violates the rules adopted when testing advisor in the tester and may affect its operation (in fact, if the history of testing showed a good result, the need to manually close orders not)
- Trade is associated with a loss. It must be taken. Be terpelivymmi and risk only money that you can afford to lose
- Advisor can be tested on different timeframes, data ranges and symbols, but for each character you need to find the best value take-profit / stop loss / trailing stop and bezubytka for the most efficient trade (using optimization in the strategy tester)
EA does not make you rich in an instant. The robot puts realistic goals and the level of stop-loss. The percentage value on the transaction risk adjusted.
Intended only for EURUSD.
- Magic Number – magic number, which allows the adviser to distinguish their orders
- Fixed Lot Size – fixed lot size, default 0.01
- Risk% (0-100, 0 – disabled) – the default 0. > 0, lot size varies depending on the size of the account in%. Automatically cancels the option Fixed Lot Size
- Stop Loss (pips) – stop-loss, default = 40 40 pips (for GBPUSD default value 50)
- Take Profit (pips) – takeprofit, default 300 = 300 pips (for GBPUSD default value 320)
- Trailing Stop (pips) – trailing stop 95 default = 95 pips (GBPUSD for the default value of 90)
- Break Even (pips) – breakeven default = 0 0 pips (GBPUSD for the Default value is also 0)
- Slippage (pips) – slip default 3 = 3 pips
- Partial Close% (0-100, 0 – disabled) – the default is 0, at > 0 warrants partially closed if the price > Partial Close Trigger (pips)
- Partial Close Trigger (pips) – partial closure orders, default 0 (in pips)
- Avoid Weekend Entry – not to enter into transactions on the weekend, Default True
- Enable CoolDownOnNextTrade – break between the close of the previous transaction and the opening of the next
- CoolDownMinutesOnNextTrade – break duration in minutes, default 60
Smart Robot News adviser working on the economic calendar. After the news, Advisor analyzes the behavior of the price and decide to buy it or sell it….
Fast Stream EA Advisor is focused on work with the five-digit ECN-accounts with low spread. In his work he is using a strategy of breakdown price levels….
Euro Scalper MT4 Advisor calculates the width of the trade range in the interval of the last day and assesses the price movements (Pulses) at short time…
- Assar Fx ea
- Beast EURUSD H1