PosiPips – fully automatic Scalping Advisor using critical point break on the D1 and H4 timeframes. It makes about 2-3 transactions per day on each pair.
Trades on the graph M1 and optimized for EURUSD on ECN-accounts with an average spread is 5 points. Also trades in other characters with a low spread (requires either the optimization settings you want to use, laid out on a live account monitoring page). Use only on account ECN-spread with a maximum average of six or less points. Virtual server (VPS) hosting or will be an advantage. I plan to publish more files with the settings after testing.
money management system can choose to reduce the risk and drawdown or improve something, and more. Each transaction is protected by a rigid stop-loss.
It does not martingale, no mesh and no hedging. The minimum deposit – $ 100 with a sufficiently large shoulder.
The results of backtesting
If high-risk value of 5.0 and an initial deposit of $ 300, Counselor earned $ 232,625 in the two years M1 EURUSD from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2015. The maximum drawdown was 13.45%, relative – 25.78%. At moderate values of 2.0 relative drawdown decreased to 10.68%, while the profit amounted to 18 336 $ of the initial deposit of $ 300.
GBPUSD M1 backtesting results were even better. At 5.0 and initial deposit 300 $ PosiPips earned $ 784,622. Drawdown was only 19.21% with a coefficient of 2.75 profit. At the risk of 2.0 income was $ 56,299, and the drawdown of – 9.93%.
Testing was conducted on real tick data if simulation as 99.9% and a spread of 6 points. PosiPips programmed for the fastest testing history (LabelOn automatically disabled during non-visual optimization and testing).
You can get similar information by downloading the demo version of the expert and test it, but you must use real tick data with 99.9% modeling quality, otherwise the results will not make sense.
The results of forward testing (On the history of testing provides no means the whole picture)
Monitoring real account with the risk of 5.0, trading on several symbols: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/165968
I have tried to simplify the settings. The default settings are optimized for EURUSD M1. Settings for GBPUSD and other pairs will be placed on the page with the monitoring of the real account.
- MagicNumber: magic number (default 99999)
- MaxSpread: maximum spread (recommended 5 or 6, default 10)
- LabelOn: enable / disable the on-screen information (default True)
- TradeComment: comment on the transaction (it is recommended to change to something a little less talking, by default – Posi-Pips)
- UseTrailStop: enable / disable the trailing stop (default True)
- MMLotSizePercent: Risk (2 – low, 5 – high; default 3)
- TrailingStep: Trailing step (default 0.5)
- TrailingStart: Trailing move to this level when you activate trailing stop (default 0.5)
- MaxLots: maximum lot size (default 100)
- PeriodStep: period step is used to optimize other pairs (default is 7)
- TakeProfit: take profit, if the stop level or a trailing stop not punctured (default 50)
- HighLowOffset: maximum / minimum shift, is used to optimize other pairs (default 0)
- TrailingStop: when the position starts to use a trailing stop activation (3 recommended, default 5)
- PeriodStart: beginning of the period used to optimize other pairs (default is 1)
- StopLoss: maximum loss on a position (default 7)
- ECN: enable / disable, if you are working on the ECN-account (it is strongly recommended to use the ECN-by default – True)
- Slippage: the maximum slip (default 3)
GBPJPY PIVOT Expert is designed to trade the GBPJPY H1 with the period on the basis of PIVOT indicators , MACD with pending orders . I tested on tick…
Silk Expert Silk can work in any market and in any situation. In the case of unclear market conditions, the expert finds the optimal moment for issuing…
Holiday Trader Holiday Trader EA Holiday Trader – gridovaya system with adjustable size grid , with different trade regime for the safe and secure…
- Simple Patterns
- Assar Fx ea