Indicator FastPipsBounce – ready-made solution for trading, scalping tactics appropriate for short time frames with small values of StopLoss and TakeProfit.
The indicator on the chart represents the pre-start area of a possible trade monochrome appearance of the rectangle – green for shopping and red for sales. This event will also be confirmed by audible and visual warning. With the advent of new bars over- or under them will appear in a number of auxiliary arrow indicating the preferred direction of trade, calculated indicator. It is important to understand that the very rectangle and the arrow are not a signal to trade, but only as a warning that trade should take place in the near future.
Trading signal comes from the appearance at the opening of the current bar is a large red arrow for sales or green shopping. Also at this time the rectangle will change its color to a double and the level of its High and Low will StopLoss and TakeProfit levels for the current transaction. These levels are specified by the user in the display settings. The emergence of a trading signal is confirmed audible and visual warning. After the exhaust signal may appear more arrows in the same direction of the trade, as the first. They can also be taken as a valid trade signals, but will need to have to rely on their own StopLoss and TakeProfit. As a rule, they should already be less than in the trade at the first signal.
Indicator FastPipsBounce complex structure, but incredibly easy to use. All its signals are evident and unambiguous. Arrows appear at the opening of a new bar and never redraw, do not change their position, and not be wasted. All the default settings are configured on the M5 timeframe. But every trader should set them up according to your trading plan and their own preferences.
- Setup TakeProfit – setting take-profit in pips.
- Setup StopLoss – installation of stop loss in pips.
- QuarterBack – Sensitivity indicator (rough). The optimal values of from 13 to 29.
- Range – Sensitivity indicator (thin). The optimal values of from 0.2 to 1.6
- Scope – Extrema search range. The optimal values of from 55 to 90.
- Bars to calculate – the number of bars for the calculation. Optimally from 1,000 bars.
- AlertsMessage – reports of indicator signals (True-On. \ False-off.).
- AlertsSound – sound indicator signals (True-On. \ False-off.).
- AlertsEmail – sending e-mail messages about the LEDs (True-On. \ False-off.).
- AlertsMobile – Push-messages (True-On. \ False-off.).
- SignalArrow gap – distance from the arrow to the High-Low of the current bar (in pips).
- arrow size – the size of the arrow.
- SideArrow color UP and DN – color overlapping arrows.
- SignalArrow color BUY and SELL – color signal arrows.
- Prep Box color UP and DN – color-color boxes for pre-signals.
- Signal Box color TP and SL – color two-color boxes for the stop-loss and take-profit.
At the time of the release of important news, as well as strong and continuous movements to use the indicator with caution. It is based on search for other potential short-term reversal of the market and the best use of his slabovolatilnyh pairs in the absence of news releases and pronounced protracted trend.
TMA Currency Meter TMA Currency Meter effectively measures the strength of currencies. Using a triangular moving average (Triangular Moving Average) all…
Market Statistics Indicator Market Statistic It is based on a simple but effective periodic calculations. It analyzes the statistics for each month, week…
Expert Arrows Indicator Expert Arrows was created with the aim of minimizing inputs and maximizing efficiency. Both tasks he successfully performs. In…
- FFx MACD Divergences
- ATR as determinant of trend
- YD Divergence