Multiple timeframe indicator of divergence / convergence Divergence MTF
This indicator displays readings discrepancy price chart and copyright indicators from multiple timeframes.
For convenience, added up arrow for shopping and the down arrow to sales. Also this indicator can be used to evidence the beginning of a trend reversal or deep correction (using the time frames from D1 and up).
I and the team have long used the divergence to trade in the forex market, and they proved to be only on the positive side.
Attention! The indicator is not redrawn after the restart signals of the terminal are not changed.
- Periods to find divergence – The choice of timeframes for display on the chart, is placed over the sign “;”
- Show arrows on the chart – Display arrows on the chart
- CCI Period – Period indicator CCI
- T3 Period – indicator Period T3
- Position on chart – Location indicator on the chart
- Font size – The size of the text display
- colorUp – The color of the up arrow
- colorDown – Color down arrow
- Color Inside Bar – The color of the arrow (in a strong signal)
- alerts – Turning popup window when the signal
- Sound – Sound when the signal
Victory MA Signals The indicator is designed to classify the conditions of entry into the market . Represents two levels marked lines price “MA UP” and…
Market Statistics Indicator Market Statistic It is based on a simple but effective periodic calculations. It analyzes the statistics for each month, week…
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…
- FFx MACD Divergences
- ATR as determinant of trend