EquityProtect has hidden stop-loss, take profit or trailing stop exhibited on the basis of the account. You can close all orders for all symbols, or select close orders with a specific currency, and / or delete only the Buy, Sell, or pending orders. EquityProtect closes all or selected order if funds on the account to become smaller or larger than a certain level. Furthermore, EquityProtect may apply funds in the account as a trailing stop. The commentary on the graph shows the level of funds which responds to the robot.
EquityProtect for strategies in which there are several open orders, even if they are open to different currency or CFD.
When using the default settings all open and pending orders will be closed, if the funds in the account is less than specified in the parameter MinEquity.
If MinEquity parameter has the value 0, EquityProtect disabled only if the parameters or MaxEquity StartTrailEquity not have a value greater than 0.
Note: All settings relative to funds in the account must be specified integers.
EquityProtect works on any chart.
- MinEquity – if the funds in the account is less than the value specified here, orders are closed.
- MaxEquity – if the funds in the account reaches values specified herein, orders are closed.
- StartTrailEquity – Trailing beginning when the account value means MinEquity.
- DistTrailEquity – when the value StartTrailEquity, trailing MinEquity = StartTrailEquity – DistTrailEquity.
When the funds in the account grow by $ 1 (or any other currency), MinEquity trailing also increases by $ 1.
You can use MinEquity, MaxEquity and StartTrailEquity together.
- CloseAllSymbols – all the characters are closed, if the funds in the account is less than or greater than the specified value.
The false value close orders to the currency, which was set EquityProtect.
- CloseBuys – closing Buy orders. The false value only closed Sell order.
- CloseSells – closing Sell orders. The false value only closed Buy orders.
- DeletePending – deferred Buy and Sell orders are removed, depending on the parameter CloseAllSymbols.
- ShowComment – Comment on the graph shows the number of agents.
If you adjust the settings StartTrailEquity, but its value has not yet been achieved, and MinEquity is set to 0, the commentary will be displayed: OrderClose Equity < 0
Upon reaching StartTrailEquity value will be shown in the comment MinEquity.
Equity Protect has hidden stop-loss, take profit or trailing stop exhibited on the basis of the account.
Equity Protect closes all or selected order if funds on the account to become smaller or larger than a certain level. Furthermore, Equity Protect may apply funds in the account as a trailing stop. EquityProtect for strategies in which there are several open orders, even if they are open to different currencies.
exp VirtualTralinStop Expert comprising trailing stop on an invisible level for BFP server. Trailing Stop size starts with 1 point . Exp…
Trailing Stop Master It Advisor is a utility that automatically puts Sell Stop and Take Profit at each new position on each currency pair at which the…
Cross Trend Line to Trade EA opens and closes an order defined at the intersection price trend (or horizontal) lines. For example, you draw a trend line,…
- Orders Info Sender to Email
- ExpGame Racer
- Set same period on all open charts