Victory MA Signals
The indicator is designed to classify the conditions of entry into the market. Represents two levels marked lines price “MA UP” and “MA DOWN”, which form the direction of motion, as well as icons type arrow “UP” and “DOWN”, which indicates the preferred direction of the future transaction. It is desirable to enter the market after the signal at the next spark on the penetration level. For effective trading you must purchase trading skills using this indicator.
- Period – during the formation of secondary lines. Default – 5;
- Method – method of smoothing price series. Default – Smoothed averaging;
- comment- a comment. Default – enabled;
- Arrow- signs of the direction of trade. Default – enabled;
- mark_up- color upwards. Default – blue;
- mark_dn- color direction down. Default – red;
- mark_width- the thickness of the icons support and resistance levels. By default – 1;
- set_Alert- displaying a message about changing the direction of the window. Default – enabled.
TIL Pivot Points Indicator Pivot Point – a technical indicator that is widely used by traders to predict large price movements by calculating different…
Market Statistics Indicator Market Statistic It is based on a simple but effective periodic calculations. It analyzes the statistics for each month, week…
Cluster RSI introduction Cluster-RSI indicator calculates the behavior of each currency (using the RSI indicator) of the 8 major currencies (EUR, USD,…
- SmoothMA Trend Cross Alert
- RSI Converter