Control Trading Relative Strength
Control Trading Relative Strength allows you to simultaneously compare up to 7 characters on MT4.
The indicator shows the price of each line of the character movement.
Characters starting at the bottom – the bull. Opposite characters – a bear.
With the help of Shift option, you can choose a candle with which to start the comparison, so you can observe the movement before and after comparison.
- Shift: What will spark the comparison (the default value 0 – the last candle)
- Mode (Mode):
- EUR .- display EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURCHF.
- USD .- display EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, USDCHF.
- Custom .- uses symbols from the following options.
- Symbol (#): Symbol in the form in which it appears on the MT4 platform your broker.
- Inverse (#): Select true, if you want to invert the symbol to change the price currency.
Relative Volume Relative Volume – this is one of the few attempts to display the real money supply, which pass through the foreign exchange market . The…
AO Global Description Color universal indicator AO (Awesome Oscillator – Bill Williams Wonderful oscillator). It is possible to paint increases and…
GMTSession The indicator of trading sessions, presented in the form of candlestick bars. In one of his books, Steve Nison describes the different…
- Hamirta MTF CCI
- Binary ATM