PZ Lopez Channel
Lopez Channel multiple timeframe indicator determines the market trend when trading within a narrow price range.
- It is very easy to understand
- Finds overbought and oversold
- Draws on the bar’s closing and redraws
- Estimated timeframe adjusted
- Red line – the price overbought
- Green line – the price oversold
He is directly involved in the trade.
- Look for buying opportunities when the market is oversold
- Look for opportunities to sell when the market is overbought
The indicator is calculated using three-day moving average of the two maxima of the last true negative ATR, to receive the lower duct, and the three-day moving average of the two last true minima plus ATR, to receive the lower duct.
Arturo Lopez Perez, a private investor, speculator, programmer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
TIL Pivot Points Indicator Pivot Point – a technical indicator that is widely used by traders to predict large price movements by calculating different…
AO Global Description Color universal indicator AO (Awesome Oscillator – Bill Williams Wonderful oscillator). It is possible to paint increases and…
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…
- Colored Support and Resistance Lines Easy
- Cluster RSI
- Control Trading Relative Strength