Acceleration and Price
The adviser works on any timeframe on pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. In operation, the Advisor calculates the speed of price movements (in points per second) and calculates the direction of the trend for the two nearest bars. If prices speed reaches a predetermined value by the trader, the trend toward open market order with given parameters TakeProfit, StopLoss, volume lots. During the exit price plus fires in customizable TrailingStop. EA opens a warrant and did not open the next, until you close the previous one. When optimization is necessary to take into account that while working on different timeframes optimal settings will be different.
- Set_Lots – the amount of lots opened pending orders.
- Set_TakeProfit – profit openable pending orders. It is set in the format (200). Recommended value – from 50 to infinity. The minimum value is limited by the broker.
- Set_StopLoss – stop-loss upon discovering pending orders. It is set in the format (500). The minimum value is limited by the broker. Recommended value 200.
- Set_TrailingStop – trailing stop. It is set in a format (150). At this distance, a stop loss will move the price, when the price will move to a position of profitability. The recommended value is 50.
- Set_Speed – the rate of price movement, when the opening of a warrant occurs.
Multiscalp Sell EURUSD at M5. Trade is supposed to stop at the important news. In this regard, we consider that runs on the tester will not always be…
Top Floor Counselor, catching price as it moves against the trend with a view to opening an order in the opposite direction (in the direction of the main…
Arbitrage Visualiser Pro We present our user-friendly software solution for arbitrage between brokers. Arbitration on the FOREX market has been extended…
- Grid and Martingale MA RSI
- Q Least Square