At the heart of SmartMass indicator on the assumption that during periods when the volume increases, there are “uninformed” investors are in the market. On the other hand, when the volume decreases, the position occupied by professionals and experienced investors. This indicator is based on the ideas outlined in the book “The logic of the stock market,” Norman Fosbaka. I’ve added a proprietary algorithm for reliability and chose the best practice examples.
SmartMass – a useful indicator. Combined with a basic understanding of the behavior of prices, the indicator is an excellent tool for making trading decisions. Best Settings – the result of two years of testing different signals are shown in the examples in the attached schedules. There are four types of settings:
- Breakouts and pullbacks in strong bullish and bearish breakout
- Breakouts and pullbacks in strong bullish and bearish channel
- Breakouts and kickbacks in weak bullish and bearish channels
- Coup position after breaking the main trend line (different patterns coup: flags, wedges, double top and double bottom, head and shoulders, triangles, etc.)
Always use Stop Loss as a precaution. Not recommended for use in a narrow trading range indicator. The indicator is suitable for trend reversals and channel.
Trend Stop Trend Stop Indicator detects trend change for the selected time period. Additional function – displays the optimal stop levels. Set stops…
Consolidation levels On any chart pattern present consolidation, which is also called accumulation or accumulation. Are areas where the market was…
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…
- TIL Pivot Points Indicator
- FTOR 4