Cross Trend Line to Trade
EA opens and closes an order defined at the intersection price trend (or horizontal) lines.
For example, you draw a trend line, and call it “B1”. When the price crosses the trend line, the adviser opens a buy position.
line name “B1” is embedded in the EA, you can not change it.
- Green button: Switch panel
- Purple button: Change linetype (trend line or horizontal)
- Del: delete the line
- X: close the panel
Built-in names are used for opening and closing orders. All built-in names are described below:
- B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 – these 5 titles are used for opening buy orders. For example, when the price crosses “B3” line Adviser open a buy order. Comment to the order will look like “752-B3”. Room 752 – the magic number.
- S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 – these 5 titles are used for opening sell orders.
- CALL1, CALL2, CALL3 – the closure of all orders to buy and sell. When the price crosses any of these 3 lines of all orders for the purchase and the sale closed.
- CBALL1, CBALL2, CBALL3 – the closure of all buy orders. When the price crosses any of these 3 lines of all orders for the purchase closes.
- CSALL1, CSALL2, CSALL3 – the closure of all sell orders.
- CBWIN1, CBWIN2, CBWIN3 – closing profitable buy orders. When the price crosses any of these 3 lines lucrative orders to buy are closed.
- CSWIN1, CSWIN2, CSWIN3 – closing profitable sell orders.
- CBLOSS1, CBLOSS2, CBLOSS3 – closure of unprofitable orders to buy. When the price crosses any of these 3 lines unprofitable orders to buy are closed.
- CSLOSS1, CSLOSS2, CSLOSS3 – closure of unprofitable sell orders.
- CBWINMAX1, CBWINMAX2, CBWINMAX3 – closing the buy orders with maximum profit. When the price crosses any of these 3 lines of an order to buy a maximum profit is closed.
- CSWINMAX1, CSWINMAX2, CSWINMAX3 – closing sell orders with maximum profit.
- CBLOSSMAX1, CBLOSSMAX2, CBLOSSMAX3 – closing the buy orders with a maximum loss. When the price crosses any of these 3 lines of an order to buy the maximum loss is closed.
- CSLOSSMAX1, CSLOSSMAX2, CSLOSSMAX3 – closing sell orders with a maximum loss.
- CBFIRST11, CBFIRST2, CBFIRST3 – close the first time at the opening of a buy order. When the price crosses either of these first 3 lines on the discovery of a buy order is closed.
- CSFIRST11, CSFIRST2, CSFIRST3 – close the first time on the opening sell order.
- CBLAST11, CBLAST2, CBLAST3 – close the last time by opening a buy order. When the price crosses any of the 3 lines of the most recent discovery of a buy order is closed.
- CSLAST11, CSLAST2, CSLAST3 – close the last time by opening sell order.
- TSB1, TSB2, TSB3 – trailing buy orders. If the price is above the line, the stop-loss order is moved to its value.
- TSS1, TSS2, TSS3 – trailing sell orders. If the price is below the line, the stop-loss order is moved to its value.
- B1_Lots: lot size for the “B1” line.
- B2_Lots: lot size for the “B2” line.
- B3_Lots: lot size to “B3” line.
- B4_Lots: lot size for the “B4” line.
- B5_Lots: Lot size “B5” line.
- S1_Lots: lot size for the “S1” line.
- S2_Lots: lot size for the “S2” line.
- S3_Lots: lot size for the “S3” line.
- S4_Lots: “S4”.
- S5_Lots: lot size for the line “S5” .Note: B1_LOTS, B2_LOTS etc. are initialized to zero. They must be installed in accordance with your requirements.
- MagicNumber: the magic number.
- StopLossInPips: stop loss in pips.
- TakeProfitInPips: Take Profit in pips.
- MaxBuyOrders: limiting the number of buy orders. The maximum value MaxBuyOrders – 5, as there are only 5 lines to open buy orders. Assume, MaxBuyOrders parameter is equal to 2, and you draw a line in Figure 3, for example, B1, B4 and B5. If the price has crossed the line first, B4 and B5, will open 2 orders. Although the price after that and crossed the line B1, the new order is not opened.
- MaxSellOrders: similar MaxBuyOrders.
- TrailStopLevelPipsBuy: the threshold to activate a trailing stop buy orders.
- TrailStopLevelPipsSell: the threshold to activate a trailing stop orders to sell.
- DeleteLineAfterTrade: at true line is removed immediately after the opening of the order.
- EmailOn: in the case of a trade action (open / close orders) Advisor sends an e-mail.
- AlertOn: at true in the case of a trade action (open / close orders) Advisor displays a pop-up window. Besides e-mail and pop-up window, a counselor in such cases makes the graphics image. The image is saved in MQL4 \ Files folder.
PZ Trade Pad EA Utility PZ Trade Pad EA It allows you to trade directly from the panel on the price chart. The product has a built-in risk management,…
Manual Trade MA Manual Trade MA – used for manual trading . The program is used by the control panel, on which are located: period Moving Average;…
Virtual Trade Panel trading board “VIRTUAL Trade Panel” designed for the virtual control any number of orders. To manage orders , you can use StopLoss,…
- Complete Order Entry PRO Demo USDCHF
- My Money Manager Demo