EA trades on breakdowns nizkovolatilnyh channels. The channel is determined based on the average number of pips in the last n bars in combination with a standard deviation value for a specific time period. The adviser works with a fixed take-profit in conjunction with classical or proportional trailing stop. It works with all currencies and in all timeframes, but the nature of the strategy better suited lower timeframes. Fast Optimization (takes about 20-25 minutes on the opening prices on the data for 4 months), the signals are checked at the closing of these n periods of history, which greatly improves the speed of testing and optimization. The screenshots show how to perform optimization.
The available options for optimization:
- Entry from (hour / minute): Getting Started adviser, orders will be placed, if the current time > settings.
- Entry unitl (hour / minute): the end of the EA, the order will be placed, if the current time < settings.
- Day of week (mo, tu, we, th, fr, sa, su): trading days.
- Lookback bars: number of historical bars used to calculate the average number of pips and the threshold standard deviation.
- Max High / Low pips average: the maximum number of pips for determining channel.
- Standard Deviation Period – period standard deviation
- Standard deviation threshold: maximum standard deviation value for determining the channel.
- Delta pips: number of pips in the plus or minus sign to the found channel. This level is the entrance level for pending orders.
- ??Target pips: take profit in pips
- Lot size: the EA uses an optimized 1 lot, but it can also work with mini and micro lots.
- Close losing trades: closure of unprofitable transactions, true / false.
- Close trade if loss >(%): closure of unprofitable transactions, if the loss > x%.
- Use proportional trail stop: use proportional trailing stop, true / false
- Multiplying factor: factor used when proportional trail stop = true (PropSL = * Profit Multiplier – Spread)
- Proportional SL pips threshold: threshold values for switching from the normal trailing proportional to
- Trailing stop: trailing stop in pips. It will be used as long as the profits do not reach the threshold value Proportional SL threshold
Testing was conducted on the history of GBPUSD on data from November 1, 2016 on March 14, 2017 GMT + 1, M15, the opening price to retest in the “Every tick”. The test results are shown in the screenshots. It is recommended to optimize the adviser each week.
Note: if your time zone differs from GMT + 1, repeat the test (you can change the parameters of entry from / entry until).
BanzaiScalper Banzai – Advisor is working on martingale strategy in one direction ( Buy order ). Transactions are opened upon detection of valid signals….
Key Level Trader adviser Key Level Trader It makes high-quality transaction on the basis of price action around key levels on 5 minute chart EURUSD ….
Top Floor Counselor, catching price as it moves against the trend with a view to opening an order in the opposite direction (in the direction of the main…
- HFT Scalper
- Heiken Ashi Fibonacci Advanced