TF PANEL – handy addition for those who are focused on many timeframes for decision-making. Convenience is that on the same graph can be seen at least for all (21) Time frames simultaneously. Timeframes are displayed in the graphic objects in the pane SUBWINDOW.
After loading indicator in the lower left part of the main chart panel appears as timeframes buttons that are arranged in one horizontal row. At the end of a number of key “<<“That switches the panel object graphic mode setting That is, by clicking on the button with the number of time frames, buttons will disappear and there will be a button to set the following properties of the graph.:
- Date – range of dates in the graphics objects.
- Price – Price range in graphic objects.
- Shift – Indent price series from the right-hand side of the window (graphics offset).
- OHLC – the name of the current symbol, timeframe and OHLC prices at the top left of the chart.
- Ask / Bid – price levels Ask and Bid.
- Trade Levels – trade levels (purchase / sale price, Stop Loss, Take Profit, pending orders).
- Stops Level – layer mapping, constraints on the main chart.
button “<<“Is replaced with the”>>“And vice versa. That is, if you want to switch back to the timeframes setting mode, press the button”>>“.
In the outer parameters of the indicator, you can configure the color buttons, or choose from ready-made templates. To select a pre-designed templates must use the drop-down list in the parameter Templates:
- Light – bright hues.
- Dark – dark tone.
- Custom – custom settings.
If you choose Custom, the indicator will use colors that are set in the parameters:
- Color Font Of Button (Off) – font color of the button in the disabled state.
- Color Background Of Button (Off) – Button background color in a disabled state.
- Color Border Of Button (Off) – color of the frame in the open position of a button.
- Color Font Of Button (On) – font color of the button in the ON state.
- Color Background Of Button (On) – Button background color in the ON state.
- Color Border Of Button (On) – frame color button in the ON state.
The size of the subwindow SUBWINDOW You can also change, as well as any other indicators. In this case, the objects graphics will automatically adjust the height. Likewise, they will be adjusted in height and width when you resize the window of the main plot.
Description with screenshots can be found on my website, as there are some of them did not fit in size. Link to a description of the indicator TF PANEL: http://tol64.blogspot.com/2013/03/indicator-tf-panel.html. Write your wishes and I will try them soon realize.
To the product attached video to see how it works.
Virtual Trade Panel trading board “VIRTUAL Trade Panel” designed for the virtual control any number of orders. To manage orders , you can use StopLoss,…
ZZLevels Automation of many constructions, including even such simple, as the construction of channels, determining the trend (higher highs / lower lows)…
Murray Math Levels several oktavs for MT5 The indicator is calculated and output to the level of graphics Murray. This version is similar to the version…