Search for signature
Indicator when a new bar, builds the signature (mask) of the current bars, then passes across the history of the chart, and compares the bars with built on a signature match.
A special feature of this indicator is: what is it, after performing a search if the results is more than 1 begins to expand the signature, and does so until not cease to find a match, then it takes the best result.
Further, the indicator starts to reduce the search error, that is, trying to get as close a match, while filtering out results that are worse.
The histogram shows the estimated current bar closing bar bullish or bearish.
As well, the histogram shows the length of the segment as found in the areas of history were found.
- Bars: The number of bars on the current chart.
- ScanBars: Length of signature when searching (e.g. ScanBars: length 32 signature consisted of 32 bars)
- Deviation: Deviation some areas in points, the smaller this parameter the exact match.
- Result: The number of sites found in history.
- Match: This item shows how many times had to “guess” the closure of the current bar, histogram matching, and real-bar close.
If you have downloaded a great history and the computer is not very fast then the calculation may take a long time, in this case, it is not recommended to put on a minute!
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…
Tick by Tick This indicator is intended for the timeframe M1. He shows: The amount of items that the price went up (green histogram). The amount of…
ProfileVolumesMarket Indicator ProfileVolumesMarket tick counts volumes at each price level in a selected range. Volumes are important to determine the…