Fxpod Currency Trend
This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs.
Trade trend indicator via Currency Trend
- Look for long-term trends, such as H4 or D1.
- Look for the strongest currency against the weakest.
- Go to the younger M30 / H1 timeframe for the entry, use your own technical / fundamental analysis for the opening of the transaction. A trader can also use support / resistance.
Trade centerfold via indicator Currency Trend
- Look for a strong or weak against the strong against the weak on H4 or D1.
- Go to the line of the smaller timeframe M30 / H1. Use support / resistance levels in order to find the best entry point.
- Number of stories to draw (Number of History to Draw): Default 3, the amount of the price history of the values of the trend to be displayed on the screen
- trend Period (Trend Period): The default 89 as used Moving Average 89 to calculate the trend.
Work on the chart
As soon as the indicator will appear on the chart, you can show / hide a certain currency for analysis. To reset, simply double-click the indicator and then click OK.
Note: To display this indicator, we usually use a white background. If the indicator does not correctly display the currency trend, please download the data for stories with the help of our advisor Download All Currency Chart Data on the following link https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/13767
TMA Currency Meter TMA Currency Meter effectively measures the strength of currencies. Using a triangular moving average (Triangular Moving Average) all…
Expert Arrows Indicator Expert Arrows was created with the aim of minimizing inputs and maximizing efficiency. Both tasks he successfully performs. In…
Trend Monitor demo It gives early indicator signals when changing trend based on ADX indications in combination with elements of price patterns. It works…