Swing High Single Time Frame Indicator
Swing High Single Time Frame Indicator – an advanced LED-based trading strategy Swing High.
- Displays the calculated values and Swing High Swing Low graphics with the values on all timeframes.
- Specify the scan settings for ideal conditions for the formation of the bar to calculate the Swing High.
- Set the number of bars before the current bar to verify the criteria of an ideal bar.
- Set the number of bars after the current bar to verify the criteria of an ideal bar.
- See graph indicator on different timeframes with calculated values Swing High.
- See Swing Low points on the graph, or with values.
- Change the color of text blocks and graphics lines.
- LEFT_BAR_PERFECT: check the conditions for the formation of an ideal bar to the left of the current bar.
- LEFT_BAR_NUMBER: number of bars before the current should be checked. Enable this option if you have included the previous one.
- RIGHT_BAR_PERFECT: check the conditions for the formation of an ideal bar to the right of the current bar.
- RIGHT_BAR_NUMBER: how many bars should be checked after the current. Enable this option if you have included the previous one.
- PLOT_LINE: enable / disable the Swing High at the hospitality line graph.
- LINE_WIDTH: Swing High line width.
- LINE_COLOR: Swing High color line.
- DIAMOND_SIZE: Swing High resolution points in the form of rhombuses.
- DIAMOND_COLOR: color Swing High point.
GMTSession The indicator of trading sessions, presented in the form of candlestick bars. In one of his books, Steve Nison describes the different…
ProfileVolumesMarket Indicator ProfileVolumesMarket tick counts volumes at each price level in a selected range. Volumes are important to determine the…
Expert Arrows Indicator Expert Arrows was created with the aim of minimizing inputs and maximizing efficiency. Both tasks he successfully performs. In…