Trend Monitor demo
It gives early indicator signals when changing trend based on ADX indications in combination with elements of price patterns.
It works on any instruments and timeframes.
The indicator does not redraw their signals. You see in the history of the same picture, which has been in real-time.
The signals are displayed by arrows for readability (so as not to clutter the diagram).
- Best results are obtained by using two timeframes indicator, for example: M30 – LED indicates the main trend; M5 – indicator provides signals to the input in the direction of the trend determined on M30.
- Better to use during the session movements to reduce the likelihood of falling into a flat.
- Easy to use. All filter settings are reduced to the choice of the sensitivity parameter “Sensitivity of the indicator“.
- The signal is fed not only with the closing bar (shaped signal), But the current has not yet closed the bar (likely signal) – option “Enable the possible signal (on the current bar)“.
- The indicator supports sending messages to e-mail and push-messages to mobile devices.
—– Parameters —– (Block basic indicator parameters)
- Sensitivity of the indicator – Sensitivity indicator. A parameter can take the following values:
- High sensitivity (more signals) – good use on older TF (H4, D1 and above).
- Medium sensitivity (optimal signals) – optimal parameters for HF M5-H1.
- Low sensitivity (accurate signals) – to TF M1, M5.
- Enable the possible signal (on the current bar) – enable / disable signal to the current uncapped bar (probably signal).
- Use signal filter by Moving Average – filtering signals of the moving average (Disable – no filter, Enable – filter, Enable and Show filter – filter and display MA).
- Period of Moving Average – period for moving average filter.
- The averaging Method – method of averaging filter medium.
—– Direction of the trend (an arrow in upper right corner) —– (Control color settings of the trend)
- ON / OFF-Draw the arrow of the trend – On / Off arrow trend in the upper right corner.
- Color of Up-trend – color arrows signaling the bullish trend.
- Color of Down-trend – color signal arrows bearish trend.
—– Messages / Sounds —– (Block notifications and sound settings)
- ON / OFF – Sound when the signal – turn on / off the audible signal.
- File name of sound (signal is already generated) – the name of the sound file played back on an already generated signals (closed bar).
- File name of sound (possible signal) – the name of the sound file played back on a probable signal (current bar).
- ON / OFF – Alert – turn on / off messages to the terminal when a signal.
- ON / OFF – Mail – enable / disable sending of messages by email.
- ON / OFF – Push – enable / disable sending of push-messages to mobile devices.
—– misc —– (Block other settings)
- Language – language posts (supports English and Russian).
Limitation of the demo version: The indicator is fully functional on a pair GBPUSD (history + real-time). On other instruments you can see signals only on the history of (the 5 bars of the current).
The full version can be found here.
Power Trend Free Power Trend Free – indicator showing the “strength” of the trend in the selected period. Input parameters The indicator has three input…
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…
Trend Stop Trend Stop Indicator detects trend change for the selected time period. Additional function – displays the optimal stop levels. Set stops…