The indicator of trading sessions, presented in the form of candlestick bars. In one of his books, Steve Nison describes the different candlestick formations, while he often mentions the fact that the analysis of the figures candle held by results of the trading session. That is, each trading session is represented as a single spark from the opening price, closing, high and low.
This indicator actually builds candlestick chart on top of the usual. And of course, the resulting graphics can be used all the tools of technical analysis.
In this display beginning of the new trading day is indicated by a separator, which is based on the time GMT “00:00”. Session candles are also built on GMT time.
Timeframe H1 and below.
- NumberOfDays – displayed number of days;
- candle_bull_color – sessional color candle that closed above the open price;
- candle_bear_color – sessional color candle that closed below the opening price;
- show_separate – true – show the separator; false – not to show a separator;
- saparate_color – color separator;
- separate_style – Style separator line;
- separate_width – the thickness of the spacer lines;
- broker_offSet – the difference between local time and terminal time (in hours). For example: 1; -3; 5 etc.
ProfileVolumesMarket Indicator ProfileVolumesMarket tick counts volumes at each price level in a selected range. Volumes are important to determine the…
Swing High Single Time Frame Indicator Swing High Single Time Frame Indicator – an advanced LED-based trading strategy Swing High. Features Displays the…
MACDHistZL This product is an indicator Moving Average Convergence / Divergence Histogram with zero delay. Indicator MACDHistZL compared with standard…