It displays the current time of the terminal.
- When running in full screen mode.
- If you trade intraday – Helps you keep track of the remaining time before the close of the candle.
It can be positioned in any part of the schedule.
- Chart corner for binding – The angle of the schedule to bind
- Center coordinates in the upper left corner of the chart
- Center coordinates in the upper right corner of the chart
- Center coordinates in the lower left corner of the chart
- Center coordinates in the lower-right corner of the chart
- Time – Select the displayed time
- Terminal – the terminal Time
- Local – Local computer time
- Shift Y coordinates – Vertical Offset
- Shift X coordinates – Indent Horizontal
- Save position – Saves position. (If is False, then you can move to any point of the graph)
Swing High Single Time Frame Indicator Swing High Single Time Frame Indicator – an advanced LED-based trading strategy Swing High. Features Displays the…
Alternate Time Projection for MT4 This tool draws an alternative time management levels with three dates. For the analysis of the two dates, use the tool…
DeMark Pivot Point DeMark Pivot Point Every professional trader knows about the support and resistance lines. This important line indicating the places…