Color universal indicator AO (Awesome Oscillator – Bill Williams Wonderful oscillator). It is possible to paint increases and decreases histogram indicator lines.
The indicator may be calculated as a standard indicator or the derivative on the basis of the following eleven other indicators included in the standard package MetaTrader terminal 4:
- AD – the accumulation and distribution of light volume.
- OBV – On Balance Volume indicator.
- Volume – tick volume indicator.
- Force – Force Index Indicator.
- MFI – an indicator of the market index of relief.
- ATR – Average True Range indicator.
- Momentim – pace indicator.
- RSI – Relative Strength Indicator.
- Moving Average – Moving Average indicator.
- CCI – Commodity Channel Index indicator.
- ADX – average indicator index direction.
- DeMarker – DeMark indicator.
- Standard Deviation – Standard Deviation indicator.
The default Price (price).
The indicator can be used for manual or automatic trading advisor in the composition. readings of the indicator a double buffer can be used for automated trading:
- The main line of the indicator – the buffer 2.
- Bull indicator line – buffer 0 should not be equal to 0.
- Bear indicator line – buffer 1 must not be zero.
- Calc_Method – indicator code from which the indicator AO (0 to 11) will be calculated. By default, that is, more than 11 – the standard of the moving average price.
- Periods – the period for calculating the basic indicator of which will be calculated AO.
- Mode – line index (MAIN – 0 or SIGNAL – 1) basic indicator of which will be calculated AO.
- Shift – shift indicator relative to the base price chart.
MACD Histo Global Description Colored MACD Histo universal indicator (MACD histogram). It is possible to paint increases and decreases histogram…
Multicurrency Bands Global Description Color multi-purpose / multiinstrumentalny indicator Bollinger Bands (Bollinger Bands) to build in a separate…
PZ Tick Chart Indicator PZ Tick Chart It displays a complete tick chart with two optional moving averages and makes it easy to analyze the price data is…