Those interested can download LED demo version, that does not display its data on the last 25 bars, but is ideal for testing.
Indicator Trend Trade displays on the graph the estimated price point of reversal in the direction of the existing trend after the correction. It is based on the use of data Prise Reversal oscillator with a period 6, and indicators characterizing force and existence of the trend. Once the indicator value Prise Reversal enters a zone or perekuplennosti pereprodannosti (area size set by the user), and the current trend is confirmed, the indicator Trend Trade draws on the chart arrow in the direction of the intended future price movements.
- PR – the size of the zones of overbought / oversold indicator in Prise Reversal. Default – 25. Reducing this value reduces the amount of indicator signals Trend Trade, but at the same time increases their accuracy. The increase – on the contrary.
- Trend – percentage change of the price in the last period. Default – 0.03. Increasing the value decreases the amount of signals, but also means to obtain signals at points with very sharp movement.
- Alert – on receipt of the indicator signal, the formation of the alert. True – displaying the alert, False – an alert is generated. By default set to False.
For getting correct entry points is recommended:
- Choose indicator parameters for each traded currency pair and respective timeframe;
- Receive the signal at first larger timeframe (for example, per hour), then wait for a similar signal at the low (say, the quarter).
scalping Indicator Dial gauge designed for scalping on small timeframes M1-H1. The indicator has not customized parameters set to schedule the selected…
EXIT Indicator EXIT , as the name implies, it is designed to search for the best moments out of the open trading positions. The algorithm of this tool…
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…