Key Level Trader
adviser Key Level Trader It makes high-quality transaction on the basis of price action around key levels on 5 minute chart EURUSD.
This EA uses pin-bars and absorption for opening transactions, receiving confirmation from important level and the overall trend.
The important key level to confirm the transactions may be round numbers, the pivot point, the daily open / high / low or significant moving average.
In addition, the transaction advisor opens only those transactions that follow the general trends in hours and fifteen minutes (determined moving averages with periods 50).
The EA is present a number of configurations that can be changed in accordance with the trader. However, the default settings (except for the lot / exposures) were tested to obtain the best results.
the following settings:
- lots: determines the size of the lot to be used in transactions. You can set the value to 0 if you want to use the automatic calculation of the lot size based on a specified percentage of risk.
- Riskpercent: determines the percentage risk per trade. You can set the value to 0 if you want to use a fixed lot size.
- MaxLots: It specifies the maximum allowed number of lots per 1 trade.
- takeprofit: It specifies the target take profit for transactions (the value should be 1 / 10th using 4-valued quotations)
- stoploss: determines a target stop loss for transactions (the value should be 1 / 10th using 4-valued quotations)
- Trailing: variable to choose from, the trailing stop-loss or not whether to use. True indicates that the trailing stop is enabled, and false means that a trailing stop is disabled.
- Trailingstop: Defines the trailing stop Trailing if the value is true (the value should be 1 / 10th using 4-valued quotations)
- Maxorders: the maximum allowed number of simultaneously opened orders advisor.
- MinEngulfingSize: the minimum size of absorbing bars for opening transactions. This value should not be changed. However, it should be 1 / 10th using 4-valued quotations.
- OpenHour: It defines the hour at which the adviser is allowed to trade.
- OpenMin: Defines the minute specified hours, from which the adviser is allowed to trade.
- CloseHour: It defines the hour at which the advisor should stop trading for the day.
- CloseMin: determines the moment given hour, from which the adviser has to stop trading for the day.
- Use the 5-minute chart EURUSD
- Use VPS and broker with a low spread
- Stop the advisor to work during important news (such as the Nonfarm payrolls and the days of the determination of interest rates)
- Use the percentage of risk 1-3% per trade
shree Trader shree Trader Description: This EA is designed to trade the pair EURUSD. Advisor works only with items to purchase. He has worked in the past…
Trader Bot Another type of grid expert. The first market order opens a trader yourself. To this end, the graph shows a panel with buttons “OPEN BUY” and…
Grid Open Level Advisor to the grid , which runs market orders using the Martingale system. Opening the first transaction occurs at the touch of a…