DeMark Pivot Point
DeMark Pivot Point
Every professional trader knows about the support and resistance lines.
This important line indicating the places where the market price.
The indicator is calculated by the line Demark (DeMark method).
- The indicator draws daily, weekly and monthly pivots.
- Calculates lines R1, R2, R3, S1, S2, S3 and the pivot line.
- It does not depend on the timeframe and does not change when you change.
- Displays any number of the previous pivot.
- It is possible to shift the starting point of pivot.
- It is possible to show / hide any data.
- You can customize any colors.
- Pivot Time Frame (Timeframe pivot) can be daily, weekly or monthly.
- Pivot Time Shift: Pivot shift forward in time with the step 30
minutes to a maximum of 11 hours. Example: If you select 11 hours, pivots
displayed every day from 11:00.
- Draw Previous Days Pivot: Number of previous days,
which displays the pivots. Example: 0 means that the pivot is
displayed only for today. 2 means that the pivot
It displayed for today, yesterday and the day before yesterday day.
- Show Pivot Info: Show / hide comments in the upper left corner of the chart.
- Show Pivot Lines: Hide / unhide line pivot, support and resistance.
- Show Mid-Points: Hide / show the midpoint.
- Resistances: Choose the color for the lines of resistance.
- Pivot: Choose the color for the line pivot.
- Supports: Choose the color for the lines of support.
- Vertical Line: Choose the color of the vertical line representing the start of the pivot.
- Mid-Points: Choose the color of the lines of midpoints.
* Passing through these links, you will learn more about the types of pivot: Link1, Link2, Link3 (in English).
** Note: For accuracy display, make sure that your schedules are updated on all timeframes.
Pivot System Description Pivot System – colorful, versatile, multi / multiinstrumentalny level indicator system Pivot Points , consisting of three…
Fxpod Currency Trend This indicator reflects the strong and weak currencies. It is calculated by the moving average of all related currency pairs. Trade…
FIBO Break Out At 8:00 GMT: We are looking for the maximum and minimum by between 5:00 GMT and 8:00 GMT. We build the Fib from high to low, to set goals,…