The indicator patterns №49 ( “Symmetrical Triangle”) of Thomas N. Bulkovsky book “The Complete Encyclopedia of price patterns.”
- Alerts – Enable alerts when a arrow
- Push – Push-sending notifications when the arrow (requires setting in the terminal)
- PeriodBars – Indicator Period
- K – additional parameter affecting the recognition accuracy and the shape of the pattern
- ArrowType – Icon: from 1 to 17
- ArrowVShift – Shifting icons for points in the vertical
- ShowLevels – Display line
- ColUp – Color lines up
- ColDn – Color lines down
- Auto5Digits – Automatic multiplication ArrowVShift 10 when operating at 5 and 3 hznachnyh quotations.
Note. Arrows appear in the emerging bar, after the appearance does not disappear.
A rare pattern, even when it is imprecise definition.
No warranty that the indicator recognizes the pattern exactly as implied author.
Parameters recommended to optimize: PeriodBars, K.
Cup with handle Indicator pattern №9 and №10 ( ” cup with handle “) of Thomas N. Bulkovsky book “The Complete Encyclopedia of price patterns.” Options:…
Full Market Analysis This indicator developed by a former employee of the hedge fund and allows you to quickly and easily keep track of all the Forex…
PZ Tick Chart Indicator PZ Tick Chart It displays a complete tick chart with two optional moving averages and makes it easy to analyze the price data is…