Counselor, catching price as it moves against the trend with a view to opening an order in the opposite direction (in the direction of the main trend).
Examples of inputs and strategies are shown on screen.
Used stop-loss as a function of ATR indicator values.
- Lot_ – if Risk_ = 0, then the EA will trade this lot;
- Risk_ – risk per trade. Taken up by the stop-loss;
- koeff_ATR – koefetsient multiplied by the ATR indicator value to calculate the stop-loss (the higher, the more stop-loss);
- TakeProfit – how many times the take-profit level should be greater than the stop-loss;
- close_line – closing position when the indicator lines Envelopes price. If the order SELL, the closing of the upper line Envelopes, if BUY, the bottom line on Envelopes;
- point_on_line – the distance that must pass price above / below Envelopes line to open the warrant;
- comment_to_order – Comment to open orders;
- ma_period – Envelopes period indicator;
- deviation – Envelopes deviation indicator;
- period1 – Moving Average fast period to determine the direction of the trend;
- period2 – Slow Moving Average period to determine the trend direction;
- InpAtrPeriod – the period of the ATR indicator.
Advisor automatically adjusts to 4 and a 5-digit quotations stream.
Advisor is ready for real trading. Advisor necessarily check unit orders and their modification (for setting the stop-loss and take profit). If the first modification was not successful, the adviser makes modification attempts to succeed.
Advisor can run on any trading tools.
The essence of the strategy spelled out on screen.
Micro Powers Advisor adapted to trade on short timeframes during slack price fluctuations. At the same time, he can determine when price fluctuations are…
Grader Trend Advisor. Included in the deal with the trend, in the case of the opposite direction of the price , the adviser uses averaging . Advisor can…
Swing and Regress Swing and Regress – trading robot that can work on a real account with a minimum deposit of $ 100. Transactions consist of swings Gann….