Indicator ProfileVolumesMarket tick counts volumes at each price level in a selected range. Volumes are important to determine the strength and, therefore, the importance of price levels. calculating the range is defined by moving the trader two vertical lines. Thus, the indicator allows you to monitor important levels at different stages of the instrument price. Volume histogram profile can be displayed on the chart (or delete from the chart) by pressing the “ON” ( “OFF”) button. If you change the chart period, the indicator does not change the calculation of the range, which is useful in assessing the levels of accuracy on smaller timeframes. The color histogram is determined by the position of the current price in relation to the maximum level. Magnification Ratio allows you to adjust the histogram to the individual trader preferences.
- ColorLevelNon – color histogram, if the current price is equal to the level of the maximum amount;
- ColorLevelBull – color histogram, if the current price is above the level of the maximum amount;
- ColorLevelBear – color histogram, if the current price is below the level of the maximum amount;
- ColorLineFrom – color vertical line start indicator calculation range;
- ColorLineTo – color vertical line calculation range indicator end;
- koef – adjustment coefficient histogram display.
Consolidation levels On any chart pattern present consolidation, which is also called accumulation or accumulation. Are areas where the market was…
TMA Currency Meter TMA Currency Meter effectively measures the strength of currencies. Using a triangular moving average (Triangular Moving Average) all…
Pivot System Description Pivot System – colorful, versatile, multi / multiinstrumentalny level indicator system Pivot Points , consisting of three…