Nine Lives of RSA MT5
This indicator displays the information on 9 currency pairs to choose from in all 9 timeframes.
When the digital value of the RSI is less than or equal DnLevel = 30 or any other value of your choice), a green square will appear. This means a possible oversold condition and a good time to long position.
When the digital value of the RSI is greater than or equal to UpLevel = 70 (or any other value of your choice), a red square appears. This means a possible overbought condition and a good time to short position.
If the RSI is a numeric value between UpLevel and DnLevel, a gray square.
- From Symb1 before Symb9 – you can change any of these symbols on any valid currency pair of your platform.
- rPeriod = 14; – RSI averaging period.
- appPrice = PRICE_CLOSE; – apply the price for RSI
- UpLevel = 70; – the level of overbought.
- DnLevel = 30; – oversold level.
- SymbColor = ClrWhite; – you can change the color of all the marks.
Before using this indicator it is necessary to open all the charts (all FF) for all 9 currency pairs.
Uniform Moving Price Range Quotation of the currency pair is the ratio of the value of one asset (currency) to another. Changing the value of the…
Murray Math Levels several oktavs for MT5 The indicator is calculated and output to the level of graphics Murray. This version is similar to the version…
Simple Zig Zag Automation of many constructions, including even such simple, as the construction of channels, determining the trend (higher highs / lower…