Dashboard Super Risk Reward Panel
Please click on the link for the demo version.
In each profitable trade system there are two critical components: the input (setting orders) and an outlet (closing orders). You can go out at a certain time, for example, after the close of the London session. You can also go out when the price reaches a certain level of support / resistance.
Dashboard Super Risk Reward Panel – It is intuitive and easy to use graphical tool that helps you:
- Detecting and allocate closest to the current price of the upper and lower layers S / R (7 critical levels representing pivots S1 and R1, daily / weekly / monthly pivots, previous day maxima and minima). See screenshot 2.
- Finding the optimal risk reward ratio by calculating and comparing the distance between the lowest level closest to the current price. See screenshot 3.
- Use the buy / sell buttons to set the warrant. Stop-loss orders and take profit levels are set higher, providing the optimal ratio of risk to reward.
- The ability to choose levels of support / resistance for the calculation of risk-profit.
- Adjustable position indicator panel
Be sure to follow these steps to this panel to work.
Important steps in front of a panel
- During the first start of the panel may require 3-5 minutes to download historical data. On subsequent launches will be spent only a few seconds.
- Make sure that all 28 characters are selected in the window “Market Watch”.
- The panel looked clear and neat, it is best to use black color scheme. Please see the screenshot 4.
Rules for the allocation of risk-speakers to profit
See screenshot 5.
- Use Pivot Support1 – use the support level on the pivot 1
- Use a pivot support for the calculation of risk-profit
- The same rule applies to subsequent levels of 6 / R.
- Use Pivot Resistance1 – use the resistance level at pivot 1
- Use Daily Pivot – use daily pivot
- Use Weekly Pivot – use weekly pivot
- Use Monthly Pivot – use the monthly pivot
- Use Previous Daily High – use the previous day high
- Use Previous Daily Low – use the previous day low
- SR Stop-Loss Buffer – buffer stops on the S / R levels
- Magic Number: The Magic Number
- Lot Size: Lot Size
- Basket TP in $: Take Profit basket sum of money (see explanation in Note 1)
- Basket SL in $: Stop-loss amount of money in the basket
- Max Spread: The maximum spread, once spread exceeds the maximum spread, the spread of this pair will be highlighted in red.
- Suffix: the suffix character. For example: you have the symbol ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, enter ‘x’ in the suffix field, leave the prefix empty
- Prefix: prefix symbol
- X_axis: position of the panel along the x
- Y_axis: position of the panel in y
Objects 1-6 6 shown in the screenshot.
Objects 8-14: screenshot 8.
Objects 15-24: screenshot 9.
- pair symbol Button: Press the button to open the corresponding chart in new window
- Spread column: displays the current spread of each pair.
- state support / resistance Panel: indicates the level of support / resistance, which has been selected for the calculation of risk-profit
- Column top nearest value: cell repainted in green to indicate that this level of S / R is the closest upper level
- Column nearest lower values cell repainted in red to indicate that this level of S / R is lower closest prior
- Column Up: indicates the distance between the upper closest level of support / resistance and the current price
- Column Down: represents the closest distance between the lower level S / R and the current price
- Buy button: set a buy order with TP value on near the upper level of support / resistance and SL at the next lower level
- Sell button: sets the order to sell, with the TP value at the next lower level of support / resistance and SL at the next upper level
- Close button: closes all the positions of the corresponding pair
- Column shopping spree
- Column sales
- profit column
- Profitable basket: counting the number of baskets that have reached the take profit
- TP basket: Take Profit basket
- Maximum basket: maximum profit, has ever reached the current basket
- Losing basket: counting the number of baskets that have reached the stop-loss
- SL Baskets: stoploss basket
- Minimum basket: the maximum loss ever reached current basket
- Profit of the current basket
- Close All: close all positions
- Close Profit: close all profitable positions
- Close Loss: close all unprofitable positions
See screenshot 6
If you have any individual request and / or suggestion, contact me.
Virtual Trade Panel trading board “VIRTUAL Trade Panel” designed for the virtual control any number of orders. To manage orders , you can use StopLoss,…
Dashboard Babon Scalping System Demo Dashboard Babon Scalping System Demo – This demo indicator Dashboard Babon Scalping System (link) with the full…
Sentinel Reaper EA Advisor Sentinel Reaper EA – a robot to save the capital, which allows you to automate many tasks trader. Advisor will work with all…