Cup with handle
Indicator pattern №9 and №10 ( “cup with handle“) of Thomas N. Bulkovsky book “The Complete Encyclopedia of price patterns.”
- Alerts – Enable alerts when a arrow
- Push – Push-sending notifications when the arrow (requires setting in the terminal)
- PeriodBars – Indicator Period
- K1 – additional parameter affecting the recognition accuracy and the shape of the pattern (the lower the value, the smoother the edge of the cup)
- K2 – additional parameter affecting the recognition accuracy and the shape of the pattern (the lower the value, the lower the handle of the cup, a value greater than 1 has no meaning)
- ArrowType – Icon: from 1 to 17
- ArrowVShift – Shifting icons for points in the vertical
- ShowLevels – Show levels
- ColUp – Color lines up
- ColDn – Color lines down
- Auto5Digits – Automatic multiplication ArrowVShift 10 when operating at 5 and 3 hznachnyh quotations.
Note. Arrows appear in the emerging bar, after the appearance does not disappear.
No warranty that the indicator recognizes the pattern exactly as implied author.
Parameters recommended to optimize: PeriodBars, K1, K2.
Triangle symmetrical The indicator patterns №49 ( “Symmetrical Triangle”) of Thomas N. Bulkovsky book “The Complete Encyclopedia of price patterns.”…
Fibonacci SR Indicator Fibonacci SR Indicator The indicator draws lines of support and resistance. The product is based on the level correction and…
Market Statistics Indicator Market Statistic It is based on a simple but effective periodic calculations. It analyzes the statistics for each month, week…