Control Trading Breakout Alerts
Advisor alerts you to the intersection of price bars, and you have set the trend lines in all graphs, open your platform. He does not open and does not close the deal.
Alerts can be triggered directly on the screen, as well as sent to the mobile device, or by e-mail.
The product can work with all the trend lines, or only those that are selected manually.
The adviser works on any timeframe, but it sends the alert is no longer one on each bar, so we recommend using it on the M5, M15 or M30 for accurate notification breaks and bounces on the same trend line.
The tool is designed to help professional traders in their daily work.
- Alert mode (Alert Mode): Select the alert condition is triggered. There are three options:
- The price breaks the trend line on the same bar. Alert is triggered when the last bar on the price crosses the trend line from the top down (bearish signal) or bottom up (bullish signal).
- The next bar opens after the break. Alert is triggered on the next bar, if there was a previous intersection and the trend continued in his direction. This allows you to avoid alerts to redraw “tails” bars.
- All alerts. All alerts are triggered in modes 1 and 2.
Select trendlines to trigger alerts manually. Write ALERT in the description field for each such trend line.
When triggered true text and audio alerts.
When true notification is sent to the device with pre-specified MetaQuotes ID.
If true to your email address in the MT4, sent email alerts.
If true, alerts are displayed in the upper left corner of the chart with a running advisor.
font color alerts on break-up.
font color alerts to break down.
The number of seconds that the advisor should wait between search sessions.
This saves CPU resources and is especially useful when working on slower computers.
Recommended value – from 60 to 120 seconds, or even more depending on the selected timeframe. Minimum value – 30 seconds.
Advisor can be helpful in the following cases:
- When searching for breakthroughs and setbacks.
- When using trend lines as the stop-loss.
- When using graphic patterns, in which the trend lines are close to the support or resistance chart pattern.
Risk Control Manual Trading Tool A tool for risk management when trading manually In addition to the risk management regime, Advisor allows you to divide…
F2 Speed F2 Speed – typical scalper (a combination of tics and pips). Trade based solely on price . Testing and optimization is recommended on a demo…
Key Level Trader adviser Key Level Trader It makes high-quality transaction on the basis of price action around key levels on 5 minute chart EURUSD ….