This indicator allows you to analyze the value of currencies and indices of other tickers. It displays the change in the relative value of each ticker from the specified cluster by year, month or week. It calculates the cost of in the same way as it does CCFpExtra indicator, but instead of moving averages Distortion uses a comparison of numbers with a certain initial value, tied to a point in history, for example, at the beginning of the year, month or week. As a result, you get the exact cost of the changes, which is convenient to use the traditional tools of technical analysis – support and resistance lines, channels, Fibo levels, etc.
As well as CCFpExtra, inidikator has the following features:
- supported tickers and arbitrary groups of currencies: Forex, CFD, futures, spot, indexes;
- are aligned bars of different characters in time in view of possible omissions bars, including when trading symbols different schedules;
- per can participate up to 30 tools (but only the first 8).
- Instruments – tool list, separated by commas;
- Instruments should have a common currency;
- Forex symbol is selected from either the base currency or quote currency is the only component that is present in all the characters; other tickers (not FX) when the auto-negotiation fails, the common currency is taken from the parameter DefaultBase (Here the word ‘base’ denotes a common basis between all tickers and not in the base currency Forex context);
- tool list by default includes Forex major currencies EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- note that the NZDUSD is not available on some demo servers, so do not forget to edit the list accordingly;
- MA_Method – the moving average method, by default linear weighted;
- Price – type of prices moving average by default open price;
- Smooth – period moving average by default 1;
- All_Bars – the number of bars for the calculation, 1000 The default, 0 means all the bars;
- BarByBar – value false Scaling zero bar on each tick, true (Default) – the calculation is only at the beginning and at the end of the bar;
- AlignmentHint – tip for the next parameter;
- Alignment – sets that is used as starting points: 0 – year, 1 – month, 2 – week 3 – at an arbitrary date Start; Default – 0;
- Start – date arbitrary initial point of reference values;
- Shift – number of days for the shift start points; Default – 0;
- DefaultBase – the common currency; used only if the auto-detection does not work.
When filling parameter Instruments Make sure that you have entered the existing characters: in writing should not be errors, the symbol should be available on the server. If the character is not in the market review or insufficient data, the indicator displays a message in the log Experts.
When the number of instruments is greater than 8, they are still all involved in the calculations, however, are displayed on the chart, only the first 8. Although it is technically possible to withdraw, and more than 8 lines, it would create an overloaded schedule for perception.
Using this indicator can be viewed, for example, oil industry (#LKOH, #ROSN, #SGNS, #SIBN), metals, strategic food (wheat, corn, soybeans), banks, etc. The screenshots presented analysis of Forex currencies and major blue-chip IT-sector.
Multicurrency Bands Global Description Color multi-purpose / multiinstrumentalny indicator Bollinger Bands (Bollinger Bands) to build in a separate…
AO Global Description Color universal indicator AO (Awesome Oscillator – Bill Williams Wonderful oscillator). It is possible to paint increases and…
MACD Histo Global Description Colored MACD Histo universal indicator (MACD histogram). It is possible to paint increases and decreases histogram…