Universal Filter – digital filter, based on the methodology developed by me. Designed to smooth the price or indicator readings with minimal delay. It can be applied to any indicator (as well as any of his lines), as well as 4 types of prices.
- F_Period – rate smoothing.
- TypeBuffer – selection of a data source to which the filter is applied:
- Indicator – smoothed indicator data.
- Open – smooths the data opening price.
- Close – smooths the data closing prices.
- Low – smooths the data a minimum price.
- High – smooths the data of maximum prices.
- N_Wind – ID schedule. 0 means the current chart. It applies only if the data source is selected Indicator.
- N_SubWind – Number of panes, in which the indicator. 0 is the main chart window. It applies only if the data source is selected Indicator.
- N_Indicator – LED indicators index list. indicators numbering starts from zero, that is, the first indicator in the list has a zero index. It applies only if the data source is selected Indicator.
- N_Buffer – Number indicator buffer. The numbering starts with zero buffers. It applies only if the data source is selected Indicator.
As a result, you get a very convenient data filter that can be easily and quickly attached to any indicator or price.
Murray Math Levels several oktavs for MT5 The indicator is calculated and output to the level of graphics Murray. This version is similar to the version…
AdvancedDepthOfMarket Indicator Advanced Depth Of Market visualizes glass applications in the form of stock price and volume as a percentage of the total…
Virtual Level of Market Prices MT5 The indicator is based on a new theory of the market, advanced, reasonable and discussed in a branch of the same name…