Find Pin Bars with Alerts
Indicator seeks to chart the pin Price Action bars and marks them. Also at the opening price for the next found the pin bar candle is put pointer signal.
To filter candles have four options:
- Minimum size of a candle from low to high – the minimum size required in paragraphs candles from High to Low, below which the candles are skipped. This parameter is specified for both the four-digit prices.
- Maximum size of the candle body relative to its shadows – the maximum size of the candle body with respect to its shadow. Is set in the range of from 0 before 1. If the body size of the required spark greater than a predetermined parameter, this candle is passed. 0.33 = Real body size should be no more than a third of the total size of the candle from High to Low.
- Position of the body relative to the previous candle – posture candle pin-bar relative to the High and Low of the previous. Is set in the range of from 0 before 1. If the candle pin bar body not above the middle (short) or below (long) specified limit, then such a candle is skipped. 0.25 = Opening candle should not be below the upper quarter of the previous bar (for short) and not higher than the lower quarter of the previous candle – for long.
- Aspect ratio of the shadows – the aspect ratio of the shadow candle pin bar. He tells how many times the value of the “signal” the shadow should be larger than the other shadows. The value may not be less than 0.1.
- Use Alerts – It turns on / off output signal availability notifications.
- Send Push-notifications – send push-notifications regarding the pattern.
- Send mail – e-mail-information on the pattern of results.
Simple Zig Zag Automation of many constructions, including even such simple, as the construction of channels, determining the trend (higher highs / lower…
ZZLevels Automation of many constructions, including even such simple, as the construction of channels, determining the trend (higher highs / lower lows)…
Line Break Chart Charts line break were invented in Japan, they are similar to the charts of Tic-Tac-Toe and Renko. One Japanese trader described the…