Ticks Bulls 4
Indicator Bulls Power, built on a tick chart prices.
When you run the parish, you must wait for calculating an amount of tick data.
- Period – averaging period.
- The number of ticks to identify high / low – the number of single ticks to determine the high / low.
- Calculated bar – the number of bars in the chart to calculate the indicator.
Followed parameters governing weight Bulls Power oscillator signal (0 to 100). Their description can be found in the MQL5 Reference section of the oscillator signals Bulls Power.
- Reverse of the oscillator to required direction – reversal of the oscillator.
- Divergence of the oscillator and price – divergence.
buffers room: 0 – Bulls, 3 – SIGNAL VALUE
Average True Ticks MT4 This indicator works on M1 timeframe and displays 2 lines: The amount of points, that the price went up, divided into The amount…
Power Trend Free Power Trend Free – indicator showing the “strength” of the trend in the selected period. Input parameters The indicator has three input…
PZ Tick Chart Indicator PZ Tick Chart It displays a complete tick chart with two optional moving averages and makes it easy to analyze the price data is…