Sentinel Reaper EA
Advisor Sentinel Reaper EA – a robot to save the capital, which allows you to automate many tasks trader. Advisor will work with all orders with this magic number (0 for the transactions opened manually). When using Sentinel Reaper EA to trade on zones orders (See below), you can use a hand the size of the lots, or provide a calculation of the adviser, who uses a formula 0.01 / 1000 $ * PositionSizeMultiplier and independently establish order.
A set of tools for security management (Based on the magic of numbers and characters) will automatically set a stop-loss and take-profit points on the basis of the desired level of risk to profits. Breakeven is also carried out based on the item in the profit. There are several variants of the trailing, which can be used if desired, and the ability to hedge losers. hedging function also includes CloseHedgeAtPercent, which closes the order on the basis of a single cent of profit instead PercentProfitTarget.
A set of tools for management objectives (Based on the magic of numbers and characters) will automatically close the transaction when the desired target level is reached Bid price. You can use the target line, Fibonacci retracement, moving average (for the game on corrections) and the closure of profits as a percentage of the balance.
This EA, like all counselors in the series Reaper, has zone orders, which can be used in the tester for practice strategies and utilize the full functionality of the advisor, as well as for the installation of market orders in the terminal. there is also a Panel on the situation awareness in the upper left corner of the screen, allowing you to quickly assess the information on advisors and invoice.
Order Management – Management of orders
- MagicNumber – a unique number adviser, in which he recognizes his orders. Place the magic number of the other advisor to manage its orders, or 0 for open trades manually.
- ManualPositionSize – volume position to set orders adviser if necessary.
- AutoPositionSize – Automatic calculation of the adviser position volume by the formula 0.01 / 1000 $ * PositionSizeMultiplier.
- ActivateZoneOrder – Allow counselor open market orders to buy or sell within the green / red zones.
- LongTrades – Enable long transaction.
- ShortTrades – Allow short trades.
Defensive Management – Management protection
- AutoSLTP – Enable automatic installation of stop-loss and take profit.
- SL – Stop Loss in the pips from the opening price.
- RR_Multiplier – Multiplier for SL in accordance with the desired ratio of risk to reward.
- AutoBreakEven – Allow automatic translation to breakeven.
- Breakeven – the number of items in the profit for the activation bezubytka.
- TrailByPip – Allow trailing in the number of pips.
- Trail – The number of points for trailing.
- TrailByATR – Allow trailing by ATR.
- PercentOfATR – Percentage of the 14-day ATR for trailing. This value is specified as a decimal fraction (25% = 0.25, 250 = 2.50%).
- TrailByMovingAverage – Allow trailing by moving average.
- MATimeFrame – Timeframe moving average.
- MAPeriod – period moving average
- MAType – type moving average for trailing.
- HedgeLosingTrades – Allow hedging positions. Make sure there is enough margin / capital when using this feature.
- Max_Orders – The maximum total number of orders.
- Multiplier – The multiplier amount of the previous position to the new hedging orders.
- RangeDistance – number of points above and below the initial order, where the hedging will occur.
- CloseHedgeOnPercent – Closing hedged orders when the profit percentage (on the balance).
- CloseHedgeAtPercent – Percentage of Profit for closing hedged orders.
Target Management – Managing destinations
- CloseByLines – Closing all orders upon reaching the line. Buy order will be closed when the BuyCloseLine, and sell orders will be closed when the SellCloseLine.
- ShowClosingLines – Show / Hide line to close (the line must be shown to be used for closing orders)
- ShowText – Show / Hide the lines of text.
- CloseAtFibTarget – Allow the use of Fibonacci retracement for closing orders. Fibonacci correction should be drawn on the chart, and renamed the “Fib”.
- FibTarget – Fibonacci correction level used for closing orders. (Specified as a decimal … 0.5, 0.618, 1.00, etc …).
- CloseAtMATarget – Use a moving average as the target line for closing orders. Mainly used for games on corrections.
- CloseAtMATimeFrame – Timeframe moving average.
- CloseAtMAPeriod – period moving average.
- CloseAtMAType – type moving average.
- CloseOnPercent – Allow to close all orders when the profit target. Based on a percentage of the account balance.
- Percent_ProfitTarget – Percentage balance (profit), which should be achieved for the closure of all of the character of orders.
Cross Trend Line to Trade EA opens and closes an order defined at the intersection price trend (or horizontal) lines. For example, you draw a trend line,…
Manual Trade MA Manual Trade MA – used for manual trading . The program is used by the control panel, on which are located: period Moving Average;…
Close All Orders EA CLOSE ALL ORDERS EA – simple EA, closing your trades at certain values of risk and return. EA can close the deal three parameters….