The expert works by Martingale. The main objective was to reduce the drawdown and a balanced schedule with the help of trade for 4-6 charts simultaneously.
Monitoring my accounts: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/mizrael
- Experts recommend using at 4-6 pairs.
- To trade is recommended to use a pair of 4 or 5 characters after the decimal point.
- I do not recommend to use for trading JPY pairs containing a symbol.
- Parameter Step determined empirically. Normally, when using 6 pairs recommended setting for trade Step= 50. The higher the value the less open orders.
- It is not recommended to trade both expert and test it in the tester, as the use of global variables.
Do everything exactly as it is written below. Step by step.
- Disconnect AutoTrading.
- Before the first start click F3 and remove all the existing global variables.
- Open the required number of graphs for further work of an expert on them.
- Drag an expert on each of the graphs. Set the value of the parameter Graph in accordance with the schedule number. Example: EURUSD – value Graph = 1; GBPUSD – value Graph = 2; EURGBP – value Graph = 3; and so on.
- Turn on AutoTrading.
Everything is ready – the expert set up and ready to go.
- Profit – the value of the desired profit after the order closing the series in the deposit currency. Recommended value Profit = 10;
- Step – the distance between the points of orders in the schedule. Recommended value Step = 50;
- Lot – volume of market orders. Recommended value Lot = 0.01;
- Martingale – Martingale parameter value. Recommended value Martingale = 1.3;
- Graph – schedule number.
Best regards, Dmitry.
Royal Trade Total information The product is recommended for the daily trading on the pair EURUSD . EA trade orders grid. Averages the common position…
Silk Expert Silk can work in any market and in any situation. In the case of unclear market conditions, the expert finds the optimal moment for issuing…
GBPJPY PIVOT Expert is designed to trade the GBPJPY H1 with the period on the basis of PIVOT indicators , MACD with pending orders . I tested on tick…