Virtual StopOrder for BINARY OPTION
Sometimes when trading binary options trader waiting for the price reaches a certain level, to open a transaction. But in options is not possible to set a pending order, and sit in front of the monitor is inefficient and tedious. For the opening of the transaction upon reaching a certain price and the adviser made. The trader should only be set in the settings of the opening price, the robot will determine the future direction of the transaction and the price reaches this value will open the deal. To visualize a panel of information about the current situation and preferences, as well as the line waiting prices.
- Period_Expiration – period expiry of the selected option, the default is 30 minutes. If the price has not reached the value of this time, the robot goes into idle state.
- Lots – the amount of the transaction, the default is 1.
- PriceOpen – the price at which the opening occurs.
- Slippage – allowable slippage, default is 3.
- iComment – a comment for options in it is recorded expiry time period or option (for a broker BOM).
Bermaui Tall Candle This expert is based on Thomas Bulkovskogo studies on the daily range of candles, in which he found that the longer the price candles…
FXMultiOrders Advisor FXMultiOrders set to open multiple (up to 5) positions for the simultaneous trading of all of them. He opens positions / orders on…
Top Floor Counselor, catching price as it moves against the trend with a view to opening an order in the opposite direction (in the direction of the main…