AkenATR-Fifteen closely associated with Akensecutive-Fifteen (which can be purchased at the Market MQL5). Traditional indicator ATR (Average True Range) has been modified and adapted to the peculiarities of Akensecutive-Fifteen. Like the ATR, it measures the volatility of the market, reflecting the level of interest or lack of interest in the movement.
In version AkenATR-Fifteen, a default period is set to 3, and the displayed values are adjusted so that they can be used together with the values Akensecutive-Fifteen.
AkenATR-Fifteen also works in conjunction with AkenMFI, valuable oscillator, which is freely distributed through the Market MQL5.
They are all able to work together to provide a large number of alerts and signals to help the maximum number of winning trades.
AkenATR-Fifteen is very similar to AkenATR-Five: the difference is in the message “Low Volatility” ( “low volatility”) on the crane schedule.
AkenATR-Fifteen need to use the quarter on schedule, while AkenATR-Five should be used exclusively on the five-minute. For a better understanding of the AkenATR-Fifteen work, please visit akensecutive.com site and download the free guide.
- ATR Period: ATR period defaults to 3. It is recommended not to change this value, since the algorithm works best at this value.
- Enable_Alerts: If “True” all alerts will be included.
- Enable_Email_AlertsAfter setting the parameters in MetaTrader, select “True”, to receive a notification by e-mail.
- Enable_Mobile_AlertsAfter setting the parameters in MetaTrader, select “True”, to receive alerts on mobile devices.
- AlertOnceperCandleWhen a candle reaches Candle Target (from Akensecutive-Fifteen) or of low volatility is fed notification. However, these levels may be achieved several times for 15 minutes, so the notification can appear more than once; while “True”, this problem can be circumvented, and notifications will be made only once in fifteen minutes.
- Display_Settings: it is possible to precisely position to display the message “Low Volatility” ( “low volatility”) on the charts; x_coord sets the coordinates in the horizontal and y_coord – vertically.
- font_size: setting the preferred font size.
- display: If True is displayed on-screen message. (Low Volatility)
- font_name: the name of the font used. You can use fonts that are available in the “Fonts folder” of your operating system.
- text_color: the color of the text messages.
Full Market Analysis This indicator developed by a former employee of the hedge fund and allows you to quickly and easily keep track of all the Forex…
Expert Arrows Indicator Expert Arrows was created with the aim of minimizing inputs and maximizing efficiency. Both tasks he successfully performs. In…
Momentum Fixed Momentum the Fixed minimizes the disadvantage of classical Momentum’a – in an active market, with a significant surge in prices Classic…